Thursday, November 2, 2017

31 Days of Horror Challenge completed! 2017!!!!


I finally completed the full 31 Days of Halloween horror challenge! I’ve tried to tackle this task every year and every year there always a few days that slip away from me… sometimes even an entire week. But I set myself down to the task… far harder to achieve than I originally thought, as I wasn’t always in the mood for a horror film. Even a horror comedy. But I persevered…. So now, without further ado:

  1. Gerald’s Game

  1. Graveyard Shift

  1. Cult of chucky

  1. Silver Bullet

  1. The Wolf Man

  1. Hatchet 3

  1. Sleepwalkers

  1. Victor Crowley

  1. Don’t Kill It

  1. Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare

  1. Curse of the Devil

  1. The Evil Dead

  1. Friday the 13th 4: The final Chapter

  1. The people under the stairs

  1. My Bloody Valentine

  1. The Babysitter

  1. A Nightmare on Elm Street

  1. Equinox

  1. 13 Demons

  1. Phantasm

  1. Young Frankenstein

  1. Residue

  1. Prince of Darkness

  1. Night of the Living Dead

  1. The Thing

  1. The Rocky Horror Picture Show

  1. In The Mouth of Madness

  1. The Prowler

  1. Zombie 2 (AKA Zombi, Zombie Flesh Eaters, Zombie)

  1. Creature from the black Lagoon

  1. The Monster Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment